Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stomach flu

OUCH..I can proclaim that this is one of the worse days of my life....Never ever have I felt so weak in my whole life!!!Well..at least not totally hopeless cus when I was applying for early leave, the AM (dunno wads that) suspected me of lying of my fever cus

"You dont look sick.."

I really feel like punching her and saying

"Well thats because I AM CONTROLING THE PAIN AND SMILING!!YOU TRY STANDING IN MY POSITION!!"

Oh well, I guess I got something close to or IS stomach flu...I couldnt just let it torture me further cus I was really dying..with the running to toliet due to diarrea(dunno how to spell) and the feeling of vomiting...and damn weak -.- the worse thing is that I CANT TASTE ANYTHING AT ALL!!!...the feeling sucks I tell you..*sob sob

Anyway..despite all this..I have to thank some people for their care and concern...

Keith for lending me $10 and telling me to take care and entertain me + gave me peace while i was in horrible pain at the grandstand...and looking for something I dropped...(ouch)

Lihe for looking for that thingy too lolx while I run around for the early leave form

My class people for showing me concern and caring for me..especially the girls..thanks to gavin and calvin for help with the early leave form...thanks to sharron for preventing me from taking milk (or it will be worse) thanks to anna for telling me that its a wonderful disease as she lost 3kg the last time she got it...thanks to clara for saving me from pc this morning..Sherrill for her interesting fierce sms of care and concern..thanks to those I didnt mention psps

Denise for buying my breakfast and allowing a sweaty and half dead me to lie on her bag

Thanks to the GO staff who tolerated my running in and out to figure out the early leave procedure.Thanks to the Ms quek who finally appeared and told me best dont return to sch O.o thanks to the ECONS teacher Mr ho

Thanks to my dad for sponsering my bills and saving me from school

okok...well...thanks to addy for accompanying me to the clinic..actually I wasnt planning on dragging him along..(because I am too used to suffering on my own and dont want to bother anyone...) *push that aside but I dont know what to do during waiting time..and tell the truth I dont want to go there alone..so I ask for husky from addy..at least that would be great company xD In the end he went with me (mus be quite boring huh?) zzzZZZ in fact I was slipping out of conscience during waiting time but kept awake by listening to him and myself trying to talk..

KK got mc for tmr..R.E.S.T!!!I shall emo with the toliet and my medicine ESPECIALLY the painkillers (oh wow I WAS PRESCRIBED PAINKILLERS?!)

No comments: