Wednesday, July 30, 2008

...

ARHHHHHH!!!!Okok after one hectic day of starvation..I decided+swear that DMR is never NEVER gonna STARVE herself ever again!!!!!Well, to save money, I was trying my best to contain my hunger and only ate cereal for my break (also due to the need to do PW)..and so it lasted till the end of lesson time...when gastric hit me..

*ouch ouch pain pain...

With the reduced time to eat later at 217 due to GP....ZzzzzZZZ I gobbled up my food...in an extremely unstable and weak state..(was sitting with jean le and addy but I didnt show) anyway after eating...(happy!!happy!!)..but still headache+a sudden rush of thoughts made me a bit dizzy so I decided to try to not think of anything..keeping silent...

*silence...

After all the cca activites+darren's discussion..I was feeling better after laughing at the idea of a special pulley system for food..(if i got the energy can do commercial but nvm) ..you need a special duty slot for food runners and transporters u know =x hahas..anyway..after the meeting and time to go home..I was entertained by nicholas attempting to gay/gaying with addy..LOL!!!

Gross but got my entertainment!!

kiat wah and jiawei was asking me u not jealous meh?Okay..I am pass that stage and I realised that there is no point in getting jealous and making addy feel bad...and its funny looking at addy getting "attacked" by nicholas..Why should I save him anyway? xD *evil look I am sure he can manage *even big evil look

HEhehehe

anyway, when addy sent me home..I tried my experiment and realised that I am a total failure at this...ARHH!!I admit I was damn damn damn damn shy and blushing and it seem such a simple task...all i need is to open my mouth and say...=x nvm *bangs wall..and it came out as a mere whisper i guess...-.- and I jus rushed into the lift (and my little finger accidentally got caught at the door....*OUCH..) I wrenched it out (thank god its not broken, jus a bit painful) and rush into the lift with my face being damn hot..WADS WRONG WITH ME *bangs wall...

Anyway, after that whole incident+a weakened/tired body, after collapsing on the bed and having a nice nap, i woke up feeling horrible..was shivering in the shower...totally lost my appetite..and after a while..I realised I have a fever!!! Ahhh....nvm...zzZZ and nicholas is attempting to gay with addy...wish him luck then..I no energy to bother anyway..*faints

Post rating: 10% happy, 10% sad, 80% dying..

P.S ADDY THANKS FOR YOUR LOCKER!!!WOOTS I LOVE IT!!! =)

Quote of the day: When there is a carrot, there is always a stick (from darren)

No comments: