Friday, July 18, 2008

random

Dont know what to post but jus feel like putting random stuff that pop out of my mind...

I want to go to the botanical gardens and take a nice long break and lie on the grass listening to the sounds of the rubber tree seeds popping...well..It doesnt matter who goes with me though..I am used to being alone for a long time and if anyone wants to tag along best if its only 1 person..who dont mind mosquito bites and long walks and jus like nature..hai...so relaxing...

well..maybe tmr I may consider doing that..BUT back to reality..I got HWK TO DO!!!zzzZZZ it will be so anti climax if I bring my hwk along with me..haha..maybe I should try to pia as much as possible today ba..nxt week is one whole week of tests...sad sia..nvm..

But really despite being a hectic day...I dont feel that stressed when I think of the scene above...ahhhh..so relaxing....=x well life is not that bad after all hahas...mmmm....

I LOVE life!
I LOVE EG/auxilion!
I LOVE my family!
I LOVE MYSELF!
I LOVE my laptop!
I LOVE EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IN LIFE(despite it being ridiculously sucky sometimes)
and....mmmmmmm...am I missing anything?....mmmm...lemme think....mmmmmmmmmmmm.........Dunno la oh ya

I LOVE SLEEP!
I LOVE RAIN!
I LOVE NATURE!!
I LOVE Dcube!!(dindendai hahas)
anything else?O.o dunno~~~~~kk enough ciao!!

Quote of the day: life is not fair, unless you make it fair (by me!!)

Post rating: Happy:30% Emo:0.0001% Calm and at ease: 69.9999














P.S I LOVE ADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahas XD

No comments: