Thursday, July 24, 2008

Okay.Today was kinda crap due to PW woes..PW SUCK!!!I forget to print our dearest GPP out for submission.So apparently ended up with a series of unfortunate events..

Firstly, SOMEONE jus totally ignored my existance and didnt even give me basic respect to speak face to face.Didnt answer my call,(I called 3 times) walked away at a fast speed as if I am some sort of disease and pissed my off further when she jus snapped at me saying its my fault and all.CRAP.Then at a later time, when her pms syndrome is partially gone, she agreed to accept our GPP.SO me and my grp leader ran to the library during civics to print it out.

At the library, after booking a com, the DARLING computer took its own sweet time to load its computer settings.ARE you kidding me?!! What settings will take SO LONG?! What to set up anti hacking, anti weirdos, prevention of background changes arh?And after opening the dearest GPP, i was faced with microsoft word problems(it refuse to open 2 windows,lazy bum of a computer), Font problems (the com hates my font so much it simply refuse to acknowledge it)..

Finally when I can press the print button...I got lost with the ez link paying system and was frantically looking for the ezlink scanner...Heres the funny part...after searching around the area (it was jus in front of me..), I found only the photocopy card machine.So assuming that it may jus be the so called ez link card reader, I stuffed my ezlink card into it..when i got it in, my grp ldr found the real reader...I was scammed!!!And feeling extremely stupid.So i pressed the eject button to get my ezlink card back again..It was stuck.Apparently its too fat as compared to a photocopy card (oh wow i realised?!!).While listening to the machine screaming at me making sounds "toooooooooootoooooooooootoooo" sounding like censored swearing sounds...my ldr went to borrow ezlink from someone else...I feel like a total idiot pressing the eject button over and over again, begging and cursing the machine to spit out my ezlink card..or sounding like encouraging someone to give birth -.-

"push it out!!Come on you can do it!dont fail me now!!"

People must have think that I am mad and will probably be containing the urge to send me to IMH for special treatment.I was practically banging the machine, looking it from all sorts of angles hoping that there will be some sort of place that I can take it out from (was thinking along the lines of paper jam..)Anyway, when the teacher in charge came over, I was taking out another card from my wallet and poking the my stuck ezlink card...(its dumb) and wow!!It got out!!So after meddling with the system and all...my ezlink card only has $0.75 left...-.- thank god was still sufficient (left with $0.15 after printing)..After all the hectic and the printer printing i heave a sigh of relief...I took the paper out jus to find...

streaks of light PINK!!!

Ouch the toner is unbalanced i guess....nvm and so the series of the GPP incident is over for now..

Quote of the day: Expect the unexpected...

Post rating: 30% anger 10% laughter 60%speechless...

No comments: