Sunday, July 13, 2008

EG management

I just read Denise's Email on EG stuff...and somehow it hurts a bit to read the part on if there is anything yadayada please inform the BUM and the A BUMs...Its like I dont matter anymore...okok it sounds wrong(because I sound power hungry?nah..)..but now somehow the position thingy is starting to affect me...I got this horrible thought that since I have no other special status or whatever I am not supposed to interfere with anything else of EG apart from doing my job of creative director and finance head..Its a horrible and irresponsible thought..But...I no longer have the authority?Or is it just that I am thinking of if I am doing extra work out of my area-in-charge...Others may just tell me whats the point?You are not acknowledged anyway...thats the situation so far..and I kinda hate the feeling...Ok..denise if there is a chance can there be a real trashing session?Because seriously I think I will blast at everyone(except some ppl)if there is one..maybe tell the truth on some in particular...because I cant stand politics..I cant stand it at all!!! damn...DAMN...


okay...jr asked for happy stuff to be posted....welll.................dunno eh......cannot blame me la...listen to one song then emo liao...笑着流泪..then tues got 3 tests..GP..econs..and chem wow?..jeesh must really catch up..I MUST NOT BE RETAINED!!!*prays to jesus god..buddha guan ying..allah and prophet!!I think next time before a post I put rating e.g emo 70% happy 30% hahas thats for this post?
Why I should be happy...

my mum gave me $12 for helping to carry 50kg of cement and 2 boxes of tiles for my dad..and praised me for cleaning the house on sat..

sat because I wanted to study so stayed at home till around 4 then wanted to go out to find addy to pass him husky and his psp(cus he lent me on fri in case i get bored before he go home while i stay in the eg room..sweet lor =x)and another reason because I wanted to see him la(psps a bit hopeless eh *shy*) then because he wanted to study at home(made me a bit down) so I decided to jus go to the library to study a while before going down to his house to pass him the things...after taking some books to entertain myself in the library and settling down in my fave corner..he called!And asked me where am I?So I replied that I am in the library 3rd floor + why ask?(cus he wanted to study at home?)He said that he too sian at home so he go find me..(wow?*touched..)I tio stunned then was replying in a negative way because I dont know how to react...but wahhh...thanks a lot!!I did try to hide a bit for fun but he found me..

Oh ya I figured out chemical energetics!!!The basics..hopefully I WONT FAIL THIS LECTURE TEST!!!jia you!!(p.s this post rating should change to happy55%emo45%)

No comments: