Saturday, July 26, 2008

melancony

After watching the 14 episodes of haruhi suzumiya, I am frozen solid and speechless at the ending....It has almost totally no link (or maybe a bit?) But I realised something, I understand the feelings of haruhi..

Life is just so boring, someone on earth is bound to have the same experience as me one way or another.And I have been searching for something to interest me, save me out of boredom for so long. Well, thanks to the existance of some bunch of great friends, I guess I wont be that bored.

Oh ya, Mr Simon Leow, Thank you for your attempt to save our class from total failure. Tell the truth, even though my class complain a lot and was unhappy about staying back and doing the tutorials and all...From the bottom of my heart I thank you. I never thought about being able to catch up in my studies no matter what subject. But after all that chionging of tutorials and supplementary exercises and practise, I have to admit it helped out a lot. I never felt so happy, so relieved when I stepped out of LT5 after the test. For the first time, I am not going to fail. There is also that teeny weeny slight chance that maybe maybe I will get close to full marks. I am starting to try and catch up in my other subjects and finally attempt my tutorials pushing aside excuses such as I am tired, I dont have time etc etc.Lets hope that it will work out fine.

I WILL NOT ALLOW MYSELF TO BE RETAINED!

Quote of the day: There is no such thing as "I will never catch up" unless you dont do anything to help yourself.

Post rating: 30% happy, 1% emo, 69% hopeful

P.s Currently aimlessly folding cranes maybe something big will happen when I finish the 1000th one.Crane count(excluding those with addy) : 107

No comments: