Saturday, July 19, 2008

lesson learnt

OkOk..life isnt THAT bad after all =) hahas think through a lot of stuff and ya grown up a bit ba...

And hey nick!You are forgiven la xD so dont bother to break with addy!!go on really(because I will kajiao and be lightbulb for fun instead of being so spoil sport)!!Jeesh me arh hahas...

Actually..this thing came from sec 4 when the guy I like acts like gay(maybe looks and IS gay?) and goes around guys all the time -.- And I cant get close to him because he gays too much so ya hahas.....but now its a totally different case(oh wow I realised?hahas) And Lihe had a point there about trust and all..

Quote of the day: If you love a person,let him go.If he returns he is yours.If he doesnt,he was never yours in the first place

Post rating: 100%happy?0%emo!!

P.S. That day when I was "murdering"the water pipe venting my frustration...thnx for offering your hand for me to hit so I can vent my emotions..I was kinda touched (cus SOMEONE is afraid of pain haha) but eh......you think I will bear to hit you in that situation meh?(when I may jus lose control or I injure you lo).Well...I may seem very 野蛮,but deep down I am jus a 口硬心软person..Thnx arh..really really..from the bottom of my heart..I appreciate it..

No comments: