Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jealousy

OKok I decided to just post on this issue and stop it and END IT right there..ARHHH!!!Here goes nothing...

I CANT BELIEVE THAT I AM THAT HOPELESS TO BE JEALOUS OF A GUY!!!*bangs wall...stupid right?

Sounds like I am paranoid right?Even I have to admit its ridiculously STUPID!NIcholas dont worry I am not angry with you because you gay with a lot of guys and all..But..but...it jus seems that Addy seems much more happier with you -.- (I feel crap..zz) and...that he more willing to find you as compared to me?ARHHH!!!?!!!The problem now is in my mind theres 2 sides arguing...One going on about ya I am jealous of nicholas yadayadayada..but the other is reprimanding me that I should not be acting like this..should stop this crazy thinking..should just let it go!When both sides talk to each other I am okay with it...When both sides "gay" with each other I am still enduring(because I know he is kidding and they are jus close friends)..

But when it gets extremely scary....e.g like acting as if they are gonna kiss each other or hugging each other..I wanted to run away from the scene(actually i did that literally)...ya ya ya they are kidding..but I really cannot help it!!Its dumb but the reason is that damn it I wish I was nicholas all of a sudden..I rather switch places..this part is gonna sound DAMN weird and ought to be censored but I wish he was hugging me instead of nicholas...zzz you know.. he never iniated that to me (only once its me who asked for it...) but with nicholas he jus pounce on him lol...=x (not forcing you or anything..)arh!!!!What on earth is wrong with me!!grrrr.......RAWRS!!!And ADDY YOU TOLD ME YOU HATE GAYING!!(*throws that aside)I am not angry with anyone..BUT MYSELF for having this feeling anyway

Okay I should start brainwashing myself now..Why I should stop being extremely stupid and
dumb.
1.They are good friends
2.I am going to be a huge trouble(to addy) if I continue
3.Its quite dumb because nick is a guy..
4.Its in school you idiot..what else can you expect?
5.I do not want this to affect me for god knows how long and irritate me
6.I do not want to be bitter towards nicholas(because he is a nice friend)
7.I les with Ding also =x (but I dont neglect addy either....eh this shouldnt be included
here..rebuttal not accepted!!)
8.etc etc....

How to cancel/forget/remove this negative feeling?Occupy myself with something else and not be bothered!OR..leave me with Ding or husky if both of you want to gay openly in front of me ha!full stop end of story..crazy event settled.

Random quote:80%+ of misunderstandings and conflicts are caused by lack of Communication or miscommunication.

Post rating: happy 0% Emo 0% stupidity 100%

No comments: