Monday, July 14, 2008

zzzz

Nothing much to post bah..
Quote of the day: I will not interfere.

Well..addy tell the truth I am glad you finally got up and be more like a BUM..actually I wanted to settle that issue myself..but since you asked for it and was starting to sound like an arguement..tell truth in that few minutes I was fighting with myself thinking of whether I should insist on settling it or let you do it.

1 side..I wanted to help and make up for not bringing it up long ago..

the other side..you are now the BUM and ought to reaffirm your authority..and to learn something from it even if it means more and more trouble(like duh when such things happen more prob appears..e.g mentality changes yadadada lets not elaborate)

My decision was because I should give you the chance...So to ensure I dont do anything stupid at the background to help you make your job easier...I said I will not interfere..not at all..Its all yours to be in charge of now..even if it got screwed I will not interfere either..its the most basic respect I can give you...

No comments: