Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wee!!

Even though I say I dont want to post..but..nvm

1st. Crysanthemum tea.....
A random idea pop out of buying a drink for addy after his pc
I never knew that buying a BOTTLE of crysanthemum tea was that difficult..At first, I went to drinks paradise to buy..(apparently crysanthemum tea went to hell...) The bottled one was out of stock..So I went to the other drinks stall and it was out of stock too!!(oh wow what happened?Demand for crysanthemum tea increased?) So I decided to give the vending machines a try..
DMR will not be defeated in her quest for the holy crysanthemum tea!!
Upon reaching the vending machine, I saw that it was being refilled..So I waited..and waited...and loitered around holding my ice lemon tea..when finally the guy finished..I went forward to see that it is extremely foggy and that I cant see anything clearly except for the colour of the drinks...and I saw a yellow coloured drink and the bottle looked like the crysanthemum tea one..
FINALLY!!!After so many obstacles!
*clink clink clink..plop!

Happily I took out the bottle...and....My jaw dropped..my eyes widened..I was shaking all over (that was exagerrated)..IT WAS JASMINE GREEN TEA!?!(never in my life have I hated jasmine green tea!!)....Speechless...now holding two bottles and looking like an idiot..I decided to go find addy first and see whether he will mind..And some random friend jus pop out and grab the bottle..I talked to her for a while and since its after her pc and she was kidding about kidnapping the jasmine green tea..I said..JUST take it!!Take it away from me..Please!!..Out of frustration..I jus stormed to the nearby CAN vending machine and buy a CAN of crysanthemum tea..and placed it beside addy's bag..
Wonder what will be my reaction if the can crysanthemum tea is sold out..mm I think I will go the packet one?Nvm..
2nd. Found Bob and out of nowhere I remembered that he still has addy's mp3..and I wanted it(despite 120MB I guess) So I koped it from him..and he brought it!O.o
Me and denise renamed him the prositute caller cus he makes that disgusting kissing sound..
3rd. Went JP with the intend to buy an earpiece and some girls stuff...but I didnt get the last one cus addy decided to tag along and it will be kinda dumb..noticed that my ez link card was running of $..
Jeesh..
4th. Was waiting for the bus when 198 turned up with a sign saying free rides today!O.o?!!WOW?!Apparently it was Great Eastern's 100th anniversary and they sponsored the free rides..and I was so lucky to catch the bus!Omg I was so happy that I was mumbling birthday songs for great eastern company..
they are really great!!
5th It rained...OUCH..so I have a teeny weeny trouble in getting home as the rain was quite big..BUT...I have addy's jacket LOL!!!(second time I use it as an umbrella) and wow..its quite efficient..I wasnt drenched at all..only my skirt got a bit wet..the shirt only had a few drops of rain..and my hair was dry O.o!!wow..now its hanging out to dry..I think I have to wash it tmr..despite my reluctance to do so...grr...

Okay...overall it was really eventful..and theres more but I have studies you know jr...*pokes pokes..

Post rating: 20% unlucky 80% LUCKY! hahas

Quote of the day: After the rain, theres always the rainbow to look forward to!

No comments: