Monday, August 25, 2008

?

Jeesh this is getting to be a bad habit?Blogging..haix..lihe got a new psp..Ya LIHE not me and lihe...disclaimer here..I know it sounds kinda bitter but you cant blame me
Initially the plan was we share..now it just belongs to her because she know that I cant pay up the other half..pathetic huh?Lol wrong usage of words..
nvm its okay..I cant blame anyone for the situation of my family or $$..ya root of all evil yet we need it..CRAP..okok nvm..I should stop it..I should wake up from thinking from my naive thoughts..and learn to STAND by myself..sounds damn crap..mm maybe it is?Aiya just take it as a lesson and I AM NOT GOING TO USE THE STUPID PSP..and I do not want to ruin a friendship just because its over a stupid thing..I will just help u settle the rest of the stuff then get that thing away from me..I DONT CARE..
it has happened so many times before..I should have known earlier that this will happen..again..I am just damn noob..
Okok enough of this emo crap...Oh ya today addy gave me a coin pouch that look like a squashed turtle..LOL reminds me of EMo turtle hahas..but hahas its kinda cute even though I have been spending almost the whole day staring at it and wondering why is it so squashed?mmm addy did u sit on it? =x nvm but thanks a lot times googolplex!!Nick arh your msg was the best of the notes I have on my paper! Everyone's was absolutely great but urs really kinda imbal..no kidding..
ESPECIALLY the part where you say you love addy too..LOL *applause
Last thing, jus now there was someone at the door going hello?And my parents were saying its my turn to see wads on and if nothing of our interest, I am supposed to shoo the salesman or smth..I went there and this guy was asking me mmm is this your pizza..I was like O.o?!!HUH? my house got order any pizza meh?I told him wrong house and he was like isnt this 545?I say ya..but wrong unit?..then he go OH!!cus my unit no. is #06-81..his order was for #06-18..LOL
And I should have koped the pizza or smth but nvm no point..and I have to pay anyway lol
Okok enough..A bit pissed cus someone tell me to find psp related stuff while I got ONE STUPID TEST and a WHOLE stack of homework undone...haix..shld really blame myself..why am I so stupid?

No comments: