Saturday, August 9, 2008

busy

Wa...Singapore's national day!!I am not from singapore and still celebrating it?LOl?nah..maybe someday I just convert to be a singaporean?But MUST consider it very very throughoutly..

Anyway..the celebration was rather okay..jus that LOTS of time was given for us to rest..However, I realised that I have been slacking off with one stack of homework and worksheets staring and glaring at me..sigh..some much to do..and I am just plainly procrastinating..*bangs wall..cannot!!*shakes shakes

Oh ya er...sigh..08/08/08 was someone's birthday..and lihe had to bring me along to choose+buy his present..zzzZZ jeesh..mixed feelings..its damn hard to forget that idiot because he was damn nice to me..and ya my heart hurts a little when I see him..looks like some things are hard to forget huh?The most ironic part is that his class is like 1 number apart from addy's 08S22 and that he is in the same lecture group as addy..but the pain isnt that strong in school usually until his birthday arrived and stupid present..stupid la...lihe!!I understand that as a friend and all you will want to give him a present and all..but can dont drag me along?I am really trying to forget him...and his existance in my heart is already getting reduced to just a friend..then you have to do this..*bangs wall..but cant blame her..haix..nevermind, one thing for sure..I am still gonna live by my rule of if he dont want to waste time on me..I will not waste any time nor feelings on him..he is just but a friend..just a part of a bitter sweet memories...*takes eraser and erases zc..

apart from that..the dark knight arh..LOL *bemusement..okay the movie was rather okay but a bit too dark?And I finally realised that I rather prefer horror movies than sadist ones..or more of the takes gun and kill instantly instead of seeing something getting mutilated slowly in front of my eyes..(*pain pain..pain >.<) arhh!!The actor for the joker was not bad..er..the harvey guy after turning evil part was a teeny weeny bit too short..as in the ending was kinda sudden..for 2 hrs..they spent the last 30mins rushing things liddat..but overall not bad..and considering that I lost my wallet and was found by the staff there..I have nothing to say lolx...Oh ya and the lesson I learnt a few weeks ago was kinda applicable..

When you lose something, do not wait or hesitate to turn back. Or else, you may never get it back..and be filled with regret.

wow it rhymes?okok anyway ya haha I pulled a stunt on addy and wasted his sending me home trip =x

(hey!When I tilt my head I was thinking of what to say and also was trying to ask "mm..whats on your mind now?")

Anyway, I was walking to my unit, thinking of addy walking downstairs(i do that all the time and always wanted to shout down or throw something down e.g flower pots!kidding lol)..then your sms came..I just hesitated..until the second I open my house gate..I decided to turn back..It seems crazy to me too..but well its worth every minute and energy I ran to the bus stop!!Because I dont want to regret..

Thank goodness I didnt get the wrong bus stop or any bus come to drag you away..I was quite lost at what to do when I found you though =x I didnt plan that part..all i thought was to catch you before you are gone..(quite dumb huh?without any plan on what to do..) *hits myself on the head..

OKokok off to pia hwk..I dont want to kana retain!!May not update that often so bear with me dearest readers hahas

Post rating: Can I dont rate?Lazy sia hahas

Due to the lack of brain cells to think of a quote of the day...I jus put something crap

Random: I realised that my waist is 20.7 inches!!69cm if I am not wrong.mmm...

No comments: