Thursday, August 21, 2008

Toliet

OkOk naggy jr...walao so curious..yep..today main topic is what happened in my toliet..lolx
Kinda crappy..and jr curiousity kills the cat..and shouldnt you be STUDYING?lolx
Anyway, after the US maths programme for students with Special and Unique grades for H2 maths..I went home to take a nice warm bath..Then as you all know, there are those mini drains in toliets(usually white in colour and with a cover with lost of holes)..and the one in my bathing toliet is opened most of the time so that the water will be drained at a faster rate.
Kinda dumb idea from my dad...I feel like slaughtering him after today..
Today, because of lots of choinging and events and brain draining things.I decided to enjoy myself and take a LONG NICE once in a while full throughout shower..So I doubled soaped and was washing my hair when I accidentally wacked the soap box..

OUCH..BAD move...

Well soap being soap and the whole place being wet and all..it went running all over the place in a flash..and I started looking for the 3 pieces of soap..after finding all 3..I realised something..the soap container is gone!!It cant be found anywhere in the toliet (I literally went on my knees and looked for it..) So..I just had this feeling of dread and stare towards the drain hole while it gave me an empty look..I looked inside to see total darkness..

"I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS..NO way..NO WAY..."

After thinking of my mum's nagging if I lost the container and the risk of clogging up the pipes..I decided to quickly stivk my hand into that hole which my shower water went in..and maybe many more things...eww..avoiding the walls of the hole as much as possible..I reach in and got the container out..thank god it was floating..

I quickly washed my arm and put back the soap to where it was..and continued with my shower..lalalala...THEN...when I was about to finish...
Horrors of all horrors..AHHHH!!!
I WACK THE STUPID SOAP CONTAINER AGAIN!!!
*bangs wall repeatedly
So I searched for the soaps again..this time the container can be seen..BUT 2 pieces of soap are missing..OUCH..I turn once again to the hole..I can imagine if it was alive it will be laughing and mocking me..GRrrr..my arm dived in again...and got one small piece..However, the newly just taken out and large soap is still MIA..So poor me have to dig for it again..
I never knew that in my life such interesting events will happen...
Upon feeling it..I was shocked..stunned..stupified..because it was quite stuck..Damn it!!...zzzz..After fiddling with it and even changing to my right hand..I finally got it out after a miserable 3 mins or so..it got out looking like a dalmation dog.(the soap is initially white..)..ouch..anyway after cleaning up my arms (washed like dunno how many times) and washed the soap 3 times..(how ironic) I finally finished my shower..and CLOSED THE DRAIN COVER!!

When I got to my clothes..I saw some sort of tiny ulu bug crawling on my undergarment(bra)..Instead of screaming..I gave it VIP treatment....no kidding..cant blame me =x
NO ONE..ESPECIALLY A BUG..IS ALLOWED TO STAY IN MY BATHROOM..WATCHING ME BATH..AND HIDING IN MY UNDERGARMENT AND LOOKING AT ME ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT DIGGING FOR SOAP FROM THE DRAIN!!!
I threw it to the floor..crushing it to a million pieces with the nearby toliet brush..hitting it for dunno how many times...pick it up using toliet paper and flushed it down the toliet bowl..
May it rest in peace...poor thing oops
Oh ya..er..mmm no cold stuff for 5 days...

No comments: