Monday, August 11, 2008

addy

Spent almost the whole day at jr's hse with ding and addy and jr(er..duh?)!Woots!OKok I am crazy about DMC hahas..but mus control *nods nods because promos..studies etc..I must not let myself down!!Oh ya to jiarong..sorry for messing up that room (what exactly is it used for anyway? O.o) and also being lightbulbs and kajiaoing you and ding (oops dont kill me ding! >.<) But ya I had fun!! And me and addy didnt do anything out of place in that room with the bed at all!!Oops sounds wrong but true..all we did was play laptop play viwawa..study a bit of physics and chem ha!So jr you dont have to warn addy in attacking your sister hahas
After looking at sandra koh hui en/winds's blog..I empathize with her..and ya you are forgiven.If me Dai Murong ever bring up any issues or the past events about you and contains hatred..I shall go bang wall and die a thousand deaths (LOL)..reason?Thanks for hearing me out that time when I am having some troubles of my own..I appreciate it.That time was horrible..its like I cant find anyone at that instant to confide in..not even lihe(because apparently her replys that time was not helpful at all) So I smsed her out of the blue..and well she is having almost the same prob as me that time so I felt much better
I am really really grateful for that..
Oh ya..eh...grr...sighh...haix...aiyo..er..winds psps if I use your method of blogging here..its much better (HUGE hint: I disabled the prevent highlighting script)
ADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!It doesnt matter whether I love you more than you love me or not..as long as you have feelings for me..that all it matters..I am not greedy de *nods nods
Okok no time to blog off to do GP!!And I STILL got tons of work to do..(cus I kinda wasted one day but in a way its worth it =P)
Ya because got addy!! =x and the warmth in your hands..
Addy..dont play too much!!I want to see you in J2!!And I want your class to continue be beside mine!!
Love ya!hahas
Post rating: 99% hyper + happy 1% dunno wad

Quote of the day: Life rocks because you all exists!!!

No comments: