Wednesday, August 20, 2008

zc

I need to look forward and stop looking back....and sealing myself for a while..smart ppl or ppl who know me well enough will have their methods of getting through me if they need for today..

Weird that when I am too stressed or truamatised, I change totally. The first reaction is too complain first..(thats normal)..then when its extreme..I just keep quiet..zip my mouth and is the coldest creature you will ever meet..try arguing with me abt unreasonable things during this time and I may (if no reply means I dont give a damn about what you are talking about at all) reply you with at most 1 short sentence. I will try to be more responsive towards closer friends but dont irritate me during this time..I mean it.(at least I dont say get lost)

Best way for this to end?Just leave me alone for some time if you dont know how to drag me out from it and I will recover on my own..

No comments: