Friday, August 15, 2008

crane

Nothing much to say..Oh ya i went back to my crane folding lately because I have almost nothing much to do with my hands during some boring lessons or when I am free..
*fold fold fold
Been asked for god knows how many times by my classmates on why on earth am I folding cranes?And why on earth 1000?I simply answer "oh for fun and nothing better to do "But thats not the truth hahahas
eh..actually I too shy to tell them the real reason la..I realised that I am really a damn shy person sometimes
Why cranes?
because there is this japanese legend that says if you make 1.000 cranes, your deepest wish is granted.

I wanted to give addy the wish so ya..
Its not that he is sick and me folding to wish him fast recovery -.-
There is another saying that before folding the crane, if you write a person's name inside and complete 1000 of the cranes, you are giving the person the greatest blessing anyone can get.That person will in turn find happiness =)
kinda crap and naive of me huh?
Oh ya another stupid reason is that I want to be unique!!I want to be the only person in this world that actually makes 1000 paper cranes, not just any normal 1000 paper cranes, everyone of them contains addy's name!hahahaha I feel so honoured!!Only person in the whole world in this era and hopefully maybe the next era too!!

Oops i forget to mention the current crane count of all things..314!!and counting..(btw eh..addy after promos bring your birthday present big box with the cranes inside so that I can place them together and add them together cus I wan exact 1000 not more..not less!!)

Post rating: 100% craney hahas

Quote of the day: Our life has meaning beyond the limitations we experience here and now, that each of us does make a difference, that each of us can dispel a little of the darkness around us with the light of our caring heart, eyes, and hands.
(damn long huh?)

No comments: