Saturday, August 16, 2008

zzz

Too lazy to type in my normal format..lets just say I found a very interesting place..mmm the top of a carpark!!Its quiet but rather windy I should say..But I like it!!Thanks addy for showing me the place =) hehehe one day when I am free and feel like it..I may just appear there and relax hahas..

Events experienced..

1. Wall or whatever it is called..Its SO HIGH UP!!TO think that me DMR will be beaten by a mere wall!!So what if you are taller than me?!Grrr...I will conquer it!!I swear upon the name of Dai murong or another name or whatever that I will CONQUER IT!!
To my pumpings!!.Or maybe I will just get a tall chair the next time I go there =x
2.Addy pulled me up that wall..wow..okay..its always when such things happen that I realised that guys have more physical strength than girls..and that I am not so strong as expected...
(but that doesnt demoralise me because I got addy hahas)..but I think I need to trust him more..
3.Er...its difficult to get down the wall?ahh....I feel damn hopeless!!!like some idiot dangling at the side and trying to gain confidence to let go..*bangs wall..

4.When I reach home I found out I got sunburned..LOL!!!Rather bemused because the area affected is in the middle of my arm..wonder why?Its red..and quite warm..and a teeny weeny bit painful..BUT the main thing is that it itches!!!!AHHH!!I know I am not supposed to scratch it..But...but..its really really itchy!!Grrr...nvm

Overall the day is worth it *nods nods..And I still hate power series and Maclaurin..wish I can poke his grave or smth *TOUCH WOOD!! Oops cannot say such stuff..the seventh chinese lunar month has yet to end so choy choy choy..

mmmm..one more thing..er..Does my "hitting" or "attacking" really affect you?For guys I think hitting or wanting to attack someone means you hate or dislike the person...but I dont mean it that way...I do that to people who are close to me..To do that because I dont know how to express myself..you can bully me back or retaliate for fun too...
男人不坏女人不爱?(lol just kidding!!since jiarong was saying it sounds sick and all..walao..i didnt mean it la u think so much)..
I wont cry la..I really want you to win me once in a while..its not fun to be the winning side all the time..I feel like being a spoilt brat hahas..

No comments: