Monday, September 1, 2008

sian

Ouch..Promos coming up..almost ALL my relatives placing stress on me and placing their hopes on me..sigh..no choice..HAVE TO BE PROMOTED!!Anyway dug something out from my diary and..
OH SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Being a person with high pride and very independent..apparently I once made a vow when I entered JJC...

"I will not have a stead for the whole of JC1..as for JC2 still thinking la..So..If I break my promise, I will memo the whole periodic table and copy all the econs notes..and do all the maths tutorials..creepy sia..I am sure after writing this down..I wont even dare have a single thought.."
I must be nuts..
WALAO...*bangs wall..OMG...Nvm now I need to study anyway so might as well..but..but..jeesh..nvm at least its worth it hahas..
Yep every second worth..or else I wont even bother..
Have to keep myself away from the com and push myself now..I must do it!!(this means no update of blog!*directed to jr)The cranes count shall stop at 522 for now (addy counted the cranes on his side and I added them up..WOW I am halfway through!!) Kk nothing much life still rocks (Addy too!And everyone!!)

No comments: