Monday, September 8, 2008

haiz

Been quite stressful lately but still..I am kinda glad to have a strong self controlled side that takes over when my usual emotional/hyper/optimistic/energetic self is dying or dead..but still that "dying" self will still cry for help by smsing friends and going arh!!!I am stressed!!etc etc...Actually in fact I admit I just wanted someone to comfort me...To tell me that everything will be alright...But not so emo till sms someone this sentence (dont know where I got it from) :

I am emo.So wad are u gonna do abt it?
I sound like the cousin of elmo lolx..
Wow right?Kkk maybe I sound like I cant manage stress?Maybe sound like I am weak?Who cares?Tell me.Who doesnt get stressed?And I admit its kinda dumb to hide the fact that you are stressed from your close friends..In my opinion no point bottling it up and making it worse..

However...In the case when theres no replys...I wont blame anyone because in a way its not exactly their business that I am emoing or sad or stressed (but that would make the world a quite sad place to live in huh?Thank god this RARELY happens because I got great friends xD)...And instead of emoing more and wasting time..I just kill off all my feelings and goes into so called "strong self controlled" state (sounds like a robot haha) which just goes around doing things and feeling numb until I recover or someone "save" me..but overall I wont hurt myself..no way!I still love myself =) for this barrier that saves me from falling into useless depression..
but wait..isnt that supposed to be good stress management?arhhhh!!nvm heck!!
One thing for sure.I will and always will be true to myself.*nods nods kkk off to PW...sigh...even if I am going to screw up almost everything..I will not give up living this life.

No comments: