Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stress

Okay...when i finally found motivation in studying..the things i missed all jus piled up on me..While I try desperately to catch up..Things go horriblely especially these days..

Today was totally a horrible start...the day before I lost a packet of money.Then got my allowance of $100..and jus stuff it somewhere..imagine my horror when the next morning i woke up to find it missing...(because I dont remember where i stuff it).ONE MONTH'S ALLOWANCE!!!Then the day before I left my GC in the EG room..so I went back to find it during break time..I was already in a foul and irritable and low mood(which cant be seen from the outside) Then imagine how scared and shocked I was when I saw that the tables are empty and my GC was nowhere to be seen..I tried the drawers and everything..but to no avail..$145!!!and with my allowance of $100 and a packet of money to repay back..

For that moment..life sucks!!

I was really going crazy and angry.1st with my stupidity these days..my uselessness and carelessness..I really hated myself for that moment..and duh I was damn depressed or best defined as emo (great it was raining too) So i went back to the concourse and told my classmates that i lost my dear GC and was holding back the urge to cry..I wont cry in front of people that easily unless its extreme and when I actually mention it..when I do I mean it..but unless the person is very close to me I wont show my soft side at all..At that time I jus wanted to let my emotions out and maybe feel better..and damn the break was ending..if I could I will jus take husky one side..hide in some ulu corner and jus release it all..the more I cope it in the worse it gets..I feel damn lost like the song IN THE END...

I think Addy did went to find me..but I was accompanying a girl to the toliet so missed him I guess..sigh..that didnt make me feel better I think (its not your fault in case)..I called him to hear that the 2nd floor EG rm is unlocked..zzZZ so I went to lock the room (Who unlocked it?!I am absolutely sure I locked it) and was walking aimlessly back to get my bag and to my next lesson..wow..I was so emo i was like looking outside the window at the staircase and was thinking if only I can walk through the rain(somehow that always make me feel better and rather comforting)

Quite dumb to say this but I really needed a hug...or just hug my teddy bear

But now well I am back recovered cus I found the money during chinese open book test and the money was in the book -.- and my GC was in the drawer hidden by papers..so ya -.- made me emo for no reason at all..dots...dang it but at least they turned up!!And thanks to the ones who kept my GC into the drawer (even if it was like hidden)..thanks to CHinese lolx and thanks to everyone who tried to cheer me up..at least tried was better than nothing hahas XD

No comments: