Sunday, June 22, 2008

Add'y bdae

Phew!!FINALLY took a long long rest!!And back to update..Yesterday was Addy's bdae!And what an eventful day!

His present...(no pics sad to say cus I dont have a camera..)

THAT!!It seems like an art project..with the planning and all started 2 weeks before..boxes boxes..layers layers..but I am glad despite my horrible minute budget I DID IT!!(THANKS DING AND JR FOR HELPING!!)To think that I had nightmares about boxes..not completing the present etc 1 night before the actual day..ouch I hardly gt much slp I guess =x its like working till 1230 covered with me covered in acrylic paint and hoping to get slp..then woke up at 7am to continue -.- But well I feel happy that I completed it(even though the cranes were like not enough)

The day...(JR JR JR U ROCK!!he paid for almost everything!okok..addy paid for the movie tickets too)

1st we went jp for crystal jade...den we go je for pool..den harbourfront for movie (shaolin girl)..that movie...I AM SPEECHLESS...I dont know what to say..arh!!..before going to watch the movie..we went secret recipies(food again?!) gt tricked by the automatic taps in the toliets -.-...newton to get ding's umd back..and jp shushi's restuarant for dinner(FOOD...)The small details?I am jus lazy to type haha!

End of the day..

Well Addy sent me home and I had this plan in case my present screwed up.Because usually when he send me home he will stop at the lift,so i was thinking of telling him i gt another present for him..and make him close his eyes then..ya kiss him on the cheek =x and i go home.BUT!I forget to bring one of the present in the box and husky..so he will have to go up to get it...and I was going oh no...how arh?So while approaching the lift area i was like pls pls pls let the lift not be there yet or else I have to change the whole thing...and ya phew!!!thank god u didnt let me down THIS time..BUT(again) addy u arh!!Close eyes not equal to turn around -.-....zzzZZ but it worked out i guess...with me being damn pai seh la...arh!!!*blush blush blush...

Hope you enjoyed your birthday!And you deserve it!Because if you were not born...how would I even meet you in the first place?Hahas..and its okay with the whole day being lame la...if u are not lame u are not addy!Thats all?SPecial thanks to everyone who helped one way or another.Happy birthday Addy!!

P.S And the favour!I am not being despo or anything but hahas its only fair!! =x *kidding..anything is welcomed on my birthday apart from things that sting..But save some effort on our studies!!!None of us should be retained!!

No comments: