Sunday, June 15, 2008

ME

Okay.ME and wings

I think too much on the fantasy world and believed in almost everything possible.It all started from cardcaptor sakura that I realised that wings are beautiful things and it would be so nice to actually experience the feeling of flying.And,being talently inclined in art(crap) the shapes and looks of wings attracted me.With the increasing fantansy shows and books that I read, I start to indulge in another world to escape from the harsh reality.A world where I am Ruby and bestowed name starwings.And I was the princess of the world Elementica where an evil force has taken over the kingdom with its army of Nothings.Well its a refuge i had and I spent nights imagining the adventures I go through to collect the time stones.The special thing about it is that I can travel from time to time and world to world enjoying all kinds of things I really desired.It was until I meet sandra koh huien that I
realised I wanted a companion,not just a mere friend,more of someone to love and trust.This is when Dan Moonrain appeared.notice that its still me.(the intials)He start appearing as prince and caretaker in my life.To comfort myself even though its from me.Self pity?nah..I admit its a selfish way to escape totally from reality.Then I start to love sleep time as I always spent the time thinking of adventures.Now,even though i no longer spend nights thinking of it(cus i was too tired and fell asleep straight),I still contain the belief that I am rubystarwings,the princess that needs to grow up and fight for her kingdom.Well..the
kingdom has yet to be saved but I learnt a lot.AND dont worry,the princess I think of is not spoilt.Instead I got into all sorts of ulu troubles but of course I start thinking of weapons and stuff.But its kinda biaous cus in the end I am still all powerful muahahaha!!But I guess reality is better for me now..

Me and dreams+sleep

I LOVE sleep!!No matter whether u are emoing or not,its the best thing on earth!!Last time,when I was kinda being alone and anti-socialing and being trapped in between my mother and father arguing..I used to think that sleep is like dying but u will jus wake up.I used to think that it will be so wonderful if I can fall asleep and never wake up to this crazy,unfair and cruel world.Now I jus fall flat and sleep and heck cus I am just damn tired.ANyway about dreams.I had some ulu and funny dreams such as dinosaurs invading Singapore and crushing buildings and me getting nearly closed to being eaten.When I was small I hate these dreams of hiding away from them and all(always in the toliet).BUT one day,when I had that sort of dino dream again and that there was a BIG T-rex invading Jurong Point.I was running away into the toliet as usual on the escalator and nearly got eaten when i jus had this thought of I DONT WANT TO go through this sort of nightmares again!!I DO NOT want TO BE EATEN!Then I just force myself to wake up,forcing my eyelids open and all...And I did it!!And so I learnt that I can drag myself from nightmares.And when I get even more older(sounds like a million years eh?) I learnt another thing I can do in dreams-make it to what I want.Well its like in some ulu dream of my normal day and waking up jus to realise that I am late for PSLE and that I was going oh no how? in my dreams.Then I decided to try and flyjump and wow?I
really did..its like gravity is gone and I can fly very far when I jump..I learnt the skill of taking control of my dreams.

OkOK enough..back to MATHS!!Btw..sorry if i cant go out all the time with u..but I hope it doesnt hurt u too much >.<

No comments: