Tuesday, June 10, 2008

lol

Okay..I think its about time I update I guess.And sorry to disappoint you people, I guess if this is a pure for fun blog theres no point in calling it a blog huh?Oh ya and I will try..TRY to make this as personal(maybe not to shoot at people?thats for my diary hahas) as possible.

Phew..These days I have been damn busy with the Dearest new eg room.We cleaned it(I SPAMED the jiff and have to mop it like 3 times.The floor was so slippery that u can do moon walk without looking fake),carry things to it(I SOLOED THE BLACK TABLE!!), and create total destruction downstairs at the old room.Tell the truth, I dont really like the new room.(ESPECIALLY the gates.Makes me feel trapped) Theres just the lack of freedom in it and I am those kind of person who likes to have freedom and breathing time once in a while.Of course, even if we have the key to it...we cant open the gates of doom or whatever i feel like calling it.Its so unfair!!BUT..I have been going to school almost everyday(thank god I live so nearby) and returning quite late that I kinda feel guilty.I should spend more time with my family.(Even though I still contain a certain dislike to my dad whenever he screams at my mum for no reason)
Sadly, that is the sad life of the beholder of the holy and ever powerful key of EG room!!

Busy..busy..BUSY!!

Studies to catch up..STILL HAVEN DONE MY CHINESE COMPO..(WHY DIDNT I EXEMPT FROM IT!!) Really need to manage everything well I guess.Tell the truth, if it was me 1 month before or something like that,I would just throw everything aside with the mindset that I am going to be so screwed and the pathetic lack of motivation in life.Well, its just so weird that I lost so much strength since sec 3-4 crappy incidents.CCA busy (Mr Yuen and Darren stop smsing me!!I going NUTS!).From the bottom of my heart,I do NOT want to be president cus I think others should be given a chance and appreciate how its like to be devoted to something.

Despite all this stress...

I am glad.Because I got EG..I got Addy(LOL?!!I sound disgusting?heck la!)..I really want thank him for liking me..Because since dont know from when, I lost a lot of confidence about myself.Especially with Lihe around I guess, shes the one being hyper..confident..and even considered chioer (keith and his crazy long hair ideology)that is not of importance to me but its unfair that so many ppl go for looks not the heart.Actually I am confused by myself, I never experience the feeling of such happiness.I suffered through so much and was treated so unfair in my life.(my half broken family, my declining results, my messed up love life a.k.a sec 3-4) And all of a sudden, the life/god that I thought to abandon me..gave me so much all of a sudden,happiness and acceptance etc etc.Its jus so unexpected and makes me wonder whether it is just a sweet dream, just a mirage, just something before a storm starts again and takes everything away from me.I am afraid to lose everything.The deeper it gets the more hurtful it will be when you lose it.Okay maybe its dumb to worry and all but I think all the emotional scars that I thought to have disappeared is still in exsistence.I guess I must be positive and work hard!Fight to defend my happiness and ya finally I found motivation in life! XD Thanks to everyone and you lolx

P.S Still planning your present hahas *evil look.Hope u will really like it

Okok enough crapping and I am in the EG room -.- update whenever i like bb!!

No comments: