Monday, June 16, 2008

Addy

Ok I am a bit on high and crazy mode >.< so here goes crap

I like Addy so much so that I want to/did...

Write his name non-stop and still feel tat its not enough
Yell from the grandstand that I LOVE ADDY!
Tell him its okay to be mushy..well its sweet sia
Pounce on him like a puppy and go woof (*wags tail)
Plays "accidentaily in love" and dances with the mop (mop the floor 3 times)
Hugs husky and stares at it and hug it again
Tell him that you are the best! repeatedly

etc etc....

Because my ideas are mostly extreme...random and...too crazy...So I keep them inside..my mind is jus too simple?I dont know..and I dont care if anyone who visits this blog thinks I am mad...and overly mushy..I am happy!!

Oh ya..And when you held my hand its like...全世界只对你有感觉!that song la...ya..BUT.JR ARH!!!YOU ARHH!!IMBAL LIGHTBULB! LOLX update nxt time cus I gtg soon la

P.s to my frens and all...Dont worry I will not neglect you because I am not a 重色轻友 person =)

No comments: