Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ideologies

Thanks to Someone and his talk on life,dreams and happiness.......I think i might as well throw the whole chunk here since I didnt speak and all...

Why do I exist?

A very very interesting question and I can only say....To LEARN,To LOVE and to LIVE...Live life to the fullest..love like you never love before...and learn to en the wonders of living...

What is happiness?

It is when you learn to appreciate youself and others and the world for the every little thing you do and others do...as what our dearest ms look said in sec 3 we feel good to do good!!I feel happy when I am with my friends,when I saved that snail in the middle of the road today..when with addy(lolx!!oopx)..when I succeeded in doing the tough things(DJMAX stalker!!!)..and when I am being me.

What are friends?

No matter whether you are a passerby friend or long term friend,to me,their existance affects you life in one way or another.Regardless of people like sandra...i guess if without you..there wont be the me I am today..so appreciate them and let them be in you heart...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S Anyway,I admit i was damn scare and lost when I heard those words...Ya true I was containing my tears...I thought oh great the curse is back again..Do I have to lost my heart again?Do I have to rebuild the walls around me with another layer?Do I have to suffer the lost in trust again?But..I am glad I stayed waiting for the answer..not because I am stubborn..because I believed you..and still do and...thanks because I know that my efforts are not wasted.=)I will work harder to ensure that you will be happy!!From now onwards,your happiness is mine...

No comments: