Sunday, November 30, 2008

escape

WOOOOOOOOTS!!....
Had a fun day yesterday at escape theme park!
Special thanks to Keith,Roy and Sandra for the great day hahas
my good mood is back~~
Well...I got freaked out by the viking boat I admit..
Was shaky after the ride and was hugging pillars (cus nothing else to hug ma)
I never knew that I will get so freaked out..
Then some ride that got me entirely wet..and i was wearing JEANS!!
After that was mmm...some small rollar coaster ride which was nothing compared to the viking scare haha..but fun though
Oh ya keith has resorted to calling me mumu mama like almost throughout the day..wow..I have officially adopted a son -.- nvm
Then the haunted house which was erm erm okok because I was not in front nor behind ha!So wasnt that scared..
Oohh the teacups!I love the teacups!!You will rise to see the sky then spin downwards..wahhh!
Then the go karts was another favourite too!!But..ROY!!why did u pick one that has engine failure?!!!I lost 1 precious lap..T.T
Well the bumper boats were mmmm for kiddos and the water was DEEP with 1.1m lolx.oh WOW..And had lots of fun spraying the people watching (and the most diao thing is that we seem to be the oldest -.-)
With lunch in between and stuff mm I had an enjoyable day!But tell the truth..I kinda wish that Addy was with me....

And oh ya LIHE IS BACK!!(and eugene came back like how many days ago....) I miss her..RAWR!!!

Phew okokay my soft toy's(mini CJ7) head fell out yesterday cus keith was playing with it too much and also partially it has too much excitement tmr I guess hahas..So off to fix it!!
Even though its PINK in colour.....

No comments: