Friday, November 28, 2008

Okay humans etc etc listen up.I do not want to sound AP(attitute problem) or anything but..

IF
Next time I want to spend time ALONE

Please do not persuade/beg me more than 3 times to go out..

Or else it will irritate me to no end even though I know I am freaking softhearted and will probably give in after many pleas

And after that I will hate myself or hate the world or be super irritant and negative

So Please if you are my friend and care and RESPECT me..let me go..its not as if I will just run away like that.
I am very loyal and nice to my friends

BUT
DONT TRY ME or PUSH my limit
I am a human too
I have FEELINGS
I have SELF PRIDE
AND
I HAVE MY OWN LIFE TO LIVE for goodness sake..
Yes yes yes I sound self centered
but cant I be for once?
SO..anyone who wish to try me..go on
I dare u..
Go on and irritate me
I wont blast
But I will remember..
*I tried to keep the vulgarities in..and I did..lolx
Oh ya thanks yuge for enlightening me

No comments: