Wednesday, December 3, 2008

aaahh

Sigh sigh addy is gone to australia..
and one month of taking care of my dear bro..(I get $100 for it though ha)
But...
The main thing is..

MY DAD sucks..
BIG TIME..SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS...
He is a freaking biaous traditional freak..(lolx)
And I hate it hate it hate it..
He is biaous towards my bro..
TREAT HIM LOADS BETTER THAN ME...
Sex discrimination more like it..sucker
Ya ya ya crap..my bro can hit and scold whatever he likes for around 3 times and not get screamed/hitted/or insulted badly( in fact dad still can laugh)
As for ME...
one single small tiny comment and poof!!
WAR!..stupid..
I wish one day I can prove my worth and say f*** u right in front of him
then throw him stacks of money and let him rot..(seriously)
I know its harsh

But
He is the one who caused me so many years of misery
He is the one who dump me into depression
He is the one who deprive me of confidence
He is the one who dont care about the family..

So heck...

No comments: