Sunday, August 8, 2010

Looks like I really have to start using my mind over my heart..
I need to learn how to control my emotions during my period..
Because if every time a problem pops up when I am having my period..
And I think with my heart..I think I am so going to cause a lot of troubles for myself and others close to me..

Among the chaos, I will find order..I must..

last night I was being unreasonable and selfish..to Addy..
I wasnt thinking..only thinking of myself..
Its not as easy as it looks to quit smoking..
And I shouldnt run away..

Ha..Addy looks like you are not the only weak minded person here..
Me too..
If I stayed strong I would have thrown aside my sorrows and support u..
instead of being a big whinny baby..
Making you feel worse will not solve problems..
And I shouldnt just make lousy decisions that benefit me but not u..

Listen..
I suck lolx..
You may think that its you who always seem to hurt me..
Its not true..
Maybe I am just too weak to take it..
And I should stop being so weak..
Telling you not to contact me is stupid too..
Quitting is a difficult period and I am running away..
Isnt it equalivant to betrayal??

I suck again..

Looks like I have a lot of patching to do huh?
AND
STOP RUNNING AWAY..
Okay whinny me should be gone..
And I have to be strong..

Addy jiayou!!

No comments: