Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I guess..
When you are feeling hopeless and trapped in a difficult position,
those who are there for you no matter what are those who you should treasure for life..

Thanks..

I was thinking..
Love is like an investment..
You wont know whether the person you invest your feelings in will return your investments..
But one thing for sure, if you invest in the right person..
You will gain so much more..(Priceless things like experience, happiness, courage, confidence, etc..)

Maybe if everyone invests in everyone as much as possible without worrying about whether they get the gains back, the world will be a better place..
Because, as long as you invest, you will not lose anything if the other side invest as much or more back..then love will grow..

If the person didnt return your feelings as much as you put in,
You gained courage and experience for making the shot, and those are priceless.. as compared to the one who did not try at all..

I believe in things that are impossible..
Why not?
If its impossible then there should be an alternate route.. that may be close to the solution..
Its still better than standing there without trying and thinking it wont work and be afraid to give things a try..

Oh well I am just being crappy..and I am glad I didnt hold back in putting heart into people..Especially those who are by my side when I am down..
Thank you

No comments: