Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sigh..

Not much to post about..but recently I found Roy's blog..
I never knew that he loved her that much...
Before I start commenting, I want to say that I know that I have no rights in interfering in sandra's and his business..especially when i did say I have forgiven her and is neutral towards her..
I guess that released me from the hatred and I admit I learnt a lot from that long time ago incident..
It is ironic that during that time, it was her who gotten her happiness while I was the supposingly loser party in this game. I, who cared a lot about both him and her, lost. I can still remember that I was constantly asking myself whether what I did was stupid, whether I was extremely naive.. But now, I found my own share of happiness and realise hey I am not whatever I thought I was.

However, when I see sandra and her current ways of searching for happiness..I feel..kinda sad for her..I am not one to judge a person whether he or she is right or wrong..but seeing both sides of their story..*sigh For roy, in my opinion, he should remain as her bro, but dont patch up with her..Or else it would just turn into a vicious cycle..and sand needs her space..As for sand, I think, its better if left to herself and she learns to stand on her own..

But above are just mere opinions, not meant to hurt, not meant to brainwash..

Its best to leave them alone?I guess so, because currently I have no say in their matter. Especially when I seem to live a happier life..
Because I have addy lolx =x
All I can say is good luck, cheer up and go on with life.(Well, Almighty Darren says that life CAN BE horrible haha)

No comments: