Monday, October 20, 2008

chem

OMgOMGOMGOMG...

I..
TOOK...
CHILLI..
AGAIN..
TODAY!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...now stomachacing..pain pain..why do I always forget that??but..but..that sotong looks so tasty..and..I thought I can tarhan the taste..*sad.. now I am suffering horribly..

Oh ya..SUGAR -.-
I have never been so scared of SATURATED sugar solution in my whole life (syrup-y)
Spent today from 12-930pm to help out with some Chem programme..and to earn CIP hours

(actually I just wanted to go for fun cus hehehe can benefit me in many ways..a.k.a improve my promotional chance??Oops kidding..thats not true la..or maybe.)

So ya..never knew that STARING at sugar syrup getting filtered was SOOOOOOOO fun..haix..oh ya..there is one damn weird guy in the group I am in charge of..he is jus damn...-.- crap..hopeless..made me rolled my eyes dunno how many times today during the session..I shall talk about that next time after the last session tmr..can die I tell you.

That guy makes me appreciate Addy more no kidding..THANK GOD ADDY YOU ARE NOT THAT HOPELESS!!WIll mention tmr I guess..too tired now..zzZZZZ

No comments: