Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rawr

Now in EG room poned econs..my personal supervisor(eugene) will nag like siao if he hears of it...I am kinda glad that I arranged for him to be my personal supervisor for this week..Because at least he takes this job seriously and despite my futile pleas and excuses he still "nags" at me..Duh thats why I have this job in the first place..and tell the truth I am really grateful towards him because he respects my (seemingly stupid) idea..and even signed the dumb contract...Thanks...I really appreciate it..

Anything else?I dunno..Oh in case anyone thinks I am gonna ditch addy for eugene (directed to all the idiots and *swear word swear word swear word out there..I am on the verge of losing my temper so sorry...) GO ON THINK ALL YOU WANT..I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT..BUT I WUN..BETRAY OF ALL PEOPLE...HIM...Yes its true that eugene is nice and all and seem to be closer to me as compared to addy..thats because he is a great friend to me..thats all..at least..mmmm...I have someone to look for when I stay back late in school..at least I am not alone..haha..lolx...(that lol dont seem convincing..nvm I am probably just pmsing or smth..but this is kinda overshooting the limit..I wonder why?)

Yeah to Denise and Lihe (btw the above dont apply to both of you)..thanks for the concern..but I think dont scold addy..I think the blame should be on me..ya true the argument is that if addy actually bothers "more" about me rather than eugene does they will not say anything..but too bad..thats me...thats addy..I guess..You cant exactly change our styles..I guess..zzzZZ

No comments: