Saturday, October 18, 2008

B.U.M

I dont know when are you able to read this post..But addy..In my opinion..Even if you others say you are not deserving of the name of BUM..

I do not agree.

You did tried.I know.Whether it is attendence taking, meetings, etc etc..you do put your heart into it..Its not that you cannot do a good job..it is the fact that you cannot cope/ not ready for it yet (right?).

No(your choice) it is not running away from reality.

It is facing it the hard way..of giving up things that you know will hinder or make things far more worse..I remembered that night when I was going home and smsed you "when is EG going to open?".. within around 30s..you sent sms to everyone in eg asking for a meeting..

Tell the truth..I was so proud of you then..Really.

Because you were responsible.

Oh ya and whenever there are problems up at the EG room e.g duty slots..you didnt ignore them..You made an effort to bring back the EG team..For that, I salute you and even if the whole world is against you.Remember you still have me as a supporter..and someone who appreciate you..

And your choice..if its best for you..Of course I will support it no matter what it is hahas.DUH Or else why am I holding the royal title of addy's gf? =P The only part thing I foresee is....

What about prom?!!O.o??!!

Lolx..seems unimportant at the moment Oops lalalalala

Kkkk nothing else to say..(btw no white font in this post for those who highlighted this post.Or Maybe....)
From now onwards, I should be proud and supportive that addy is my bf. *nods nods..all discrepencies are banned.So there people..say ALL you want.
(oh nvm..I wanted to change it to white...)

No comments: