Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well..haix my poor poor finger..
but despite the injury..
i kinda find my bravery and independence back..
instead of being so spoilt by my bf and my mum..
Feeling so much confident again!!
Lol..

Today..
i dont dare to cut the black dead skin off my wound because part of it is still stuck onto my normal skin..
but if i dont it will hinder my healing..
SO
today while i was in the toliet..
I endured that pain and kinda bite off that skin..(reason for not using scissors? I am scared of infection and cant bear to use that metallic dangerous thingy..)
well there was blood and pain..
but come on..no pain no gain!!
And now my finger looks much better and hopefully recover soon =)
For that..
I have to say that I am quite proud of myself
and feel much more like the me who dont whine so much like a bimbo and cry to everyone about it
Must be brave!!
I MUST xD

and oh ya..
I still love addy hahas lala

No comments: