Friday, August 12, 2011

I am back to blogging because my darling has taken up smoking and that my diary is not with me

argh..its just so tiring..trying to fight my hatred for smoking just for addy's sake..I know he wants to quit, I know its difficult, but this battle of my hatred of smoking vs my love/relationship with addy is so hard..This time, I cant make any wrong or drastic action like the last time (which ended up in an epic fail). I will take things slowly and steadily..and pray that my efforts will not go to waste..this is a really great challenge..and I guess..for addy's sake. I will try my best.

Dear God,

I know I am supposed to pray with my eyes closed and hands clenched or something but i guess since its the 21st century, even god can surf the net for free. Please give me the strength to go through this crisis and be able to forgive addy and accept him just like how you did to all those who betrayed you. Please forgive addy for making his mistake and give him the strength to overcome smoking. And I really wished that my efforts will not go to waste. Addy was a god given gift to me. Maybe its a test, maybe its a sign that I should give him up. But you did not give up on us people who committed so much sins, so I will take up the challenge. I did not make the decision to break up based on the coin toss, because I dont believe in fate, and I am willing to give things a try even though my efforts may just go to waste. I love you god, and I love addy too. I understand the pain of betrayal, but the betrayal was out of fear, out of fear that he may lose me. So, I bent my rules not to trust a traitor, just for addy and decide to trust him. So please, watch over both of us, and give us the strength to overcome this obstacle. Amen.

Ouch I sounded really like a christian now..haha I guess I only have faith left to guide me through..when everything else is lost.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your great post.I like this very much, please write more about these,wait for your update.

Banner design