Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lets have a post with addy inside *nods
Well.. Actually My schedule is really super tightly packed...
So I am like Sooooo Busy..and preoccupied..
I dun have the mood or energy to deal with girls who throw temper tandrums just because they didnt get what they want or just simply they are jealous..
If u are truly a friend of mind and want my attention,
STOP being so paranoid and a pain in the ass
Being paranoid does not solve problems..in fact IT is the root of your problems my dear..
Maybe thats why I prefer one than the other..
You just think too much for your own good..
So if you still want to keep me as a friend..

Stop acting like a pampered bimbo..
Stop thinking that you must have all my attention
Stop guessing whether I have any evil intentions
and STOP judging me ( and my clothes)

I really dun have the time and energy to deal with all this bullshit..
Honestly, I am just giving you face so that you wont look bad..
but if you insist its not really a good thing to your own reputation..
Oh well..some people just need to grow up and face reality..
Done..Off to event coverage and to a hell lot of stuff..

1 comment:

MIKE STAR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.