Sunday, February 13, 2011

Addy called me for around 6 mins!!!!!
Yeah I know I am exaggerating but so with like 1-3mins calls isnt really that satisfying..
Yay thats like the best valentine's gift suddenly..
Me being able to listen to his voice for 6 mins and hearing him being cheerful and energetic makes me so happy..

Yeah he is like my charger..

And eh God I thought I pray saying to keep him safe and sound, why are you making his injuries worse? 1st blisters from pumping then now what falling down and bursting them and making them bleed. Oi oi.. Listen God I respect you and all...but anyone who messes with me and my love one will pay!! ( Christians are gonna kill me for this ) Just kidding..

I want to do something too..I want to work hard too since he is also working hard in army
I want to train myself too!! ( But I really hate running.. ) So I better start on that poster design..ARGH

Still..I am super duper happy that he is alright and cheerful and..I am so glad I can hear his voice.. I am really addicted to you

No comments: