Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Okok before I get murdered or something..
I better write something lolx..

Okay.........what can I say?

Life as a J2 is kinda hectic to me
Cus I finally started to work and somehow for ths first time..
I am actually starting to understand of all subjects..ECONS
And survived through a 1hr 30 mins tutorial without getting absolutely lost!!
Improvement improvement hahas

But...Damn..All the things I missed I have to catch up and I realised..
TIME IS SHORT!!
RAWR!!!

Oh ya mm roy maybe you are right about the game somtimes part
and to nicholas...
okok I did play but one thing for sure..
I will not let gaming ruin my studies anymore xD
So ha I can play again but keep it at a minimum lala~

Anything else?
Oh ya..lihe's class is at the left side of mine and addy's ex class the right side of mine..
sad...one down with chicken pox..
another retained..
T.T..rawr
I dont get to see addy that often until the J1s come in..
and its jus a few days and i miss him already
But nvm I still call him whenever I feel like it..
Damn I still got so many designing to do and hwk too
sigh sigh sorry ppl for not bothering to blog
haha at most I go online to check my email and visit neopets a while for fun joy laughter and stocks and lame entertainment xD

Love you guys~!Hope to update soon.....I hope..

No comments: