Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am pissed...
Of all people..
As usual..
Stupid dad..

the person who ALWAYS makes such a big fuss over me going to Uni yadayada..
And doesnt offer any kind of help at all..
All talk and no action..
Asshole..(forgive the vulgarities)
When his dearest daughter finally decides to study..
And going to sleep early to ensure that I wake up early..
He go bother my bro and makes a damn load of noise..
After I shout DAMN NOISY eh!! from my room..
He still continue on..
OH wow..
WHAT A LOT OF HELP..

Then..
When I was in school and its CCA day..
He had to go off at 430pm for some ulu crap stocks talk..
So he intelligently called me and tell me to rush home by that time to take care of my bro..
Never even thinking about whether his darling daughter is having test or exam or lesson..
He just dont care..
Only for himself..

My specs went for a swim at the swimming pool late last year and disappear..
I was told to pay for it myself..
crap..My mum did sponser me..
My dad..didnt even give a damn
even finding excuses not to make him fork out his money..
So I decided to use my old specs in the meantime (its breaking already)
ANd tada!!!Today it officially died..
Told my parents..
My mum was asking how she could help..
MY DAD...
was beside LAUGHING AT ME..
saying what I this type of person always liddat one..
AND DIDNT EVEN OFFER any help..
DAMN HIM
And he spent god knows how many $$ on the damned 70+ plants outside my house on the corridor..
Crap..Ohhh wow and he expects me to find motivation in studying and get wonderful grades and get into a great uni with such astoning support..
Wth...in the end..I decided to temporary hold the broken part with wire until I have money to pay for a new pair with my measly allowance..
Life sucks seriously...

And..No one seems to understand me...
no one.....

No comments: