Saturday, March 14, 2009

I guess today is just not my morning

1st. Stupid handphone spoilt to the extent that it cannot be used at all and I AM FREAKING BROKE..I hate $$.. I hate the fact that I dont have it and that I have to rely on it for almost everything in this pathetic world.

2nd. JJC woke me up at 8++ and now blasting music and repeating one song again and again.
Whats the point of blasting music when the event is just located at such a small place?!! (netball court) If large scale I can still forgive..BUT ITS LIKE SO PATHETICALLY small scale and so is the music supposed to ENTERTAIN THE WHOLE NEIGHBOURHOOD?!!DAMN irritated..And i bet its not AVAC thats behind this..its probably the consellors..

3rd. My stupid dad yelling around exclaiming that he is all holy and we suck. THe usual crap

4th. My stupid brother bothering me all over the place being such a spoilt brat and having the same idiotic attitude as my dad thinking that the whole world should listen to him. He is such a blabbermouth..

I have no idea whether this list will go on for the day or just stay for the morning..but all i hope that later when I go out with addy to fix our phones is that this foul mood will not continue or I start throwing things all over the place..lol..

BTW if anyone is offended by this and thinks that I have a lousy attitude, low tolerance and deserves to die..go on..I dont care..this is me when I am irritated so THERE. Another thing to note...this is not the worst cus u dont see any vulgarities..

1 comment:

MIKE STAR said...

Financial logo design
Logo Designing is a creative process which requisite collaborative attempt of both the designer and the customer. This joint attempt will produce a brand which is not only eye catching but can also achieve the growth of business in a affirmative way. I must share that you have all these qualities. Cheerz!